Decrease in truck rolls.
Decrease in cost of upgrades.
Acceleration in time to rent.
A new class of drone data that unlocks mm measurements.engineering reports.digital twin analysis.structural capacity.drawing automation.equipment identification. defect recognition.
Our sensor-software fusion generates a completely new class of 3D data, unlocking new value across every facet of your enterprise.
Build a millimeter-accurate source of truth for tower sites.
Support structural analysis, simulations, and drawings.
Unlock new applications of AI analysis and automation.
Use 3d data in new use cases throughout the tower lifecycle.
Better data in means smarter decisions out.
Millimeter class digital twins deliver new value to the tower industry and are the missing link to unlocking drones, automation and analytics.
bolt sizes, steel thickness…
asset position, height…
|structural calculations||visual observations|
|establishes baseline||requires legacy data|
|reliable AI results||low AI confidence|
|eliminates site visits||requires site visits|
From flight to insight, we have you covered.
A revolutionary drone sensor design
The VI MACS-3D™
Our patented dual-sensor technology is custom designed to consistently deliver sub-millimeter accuracy across every facet of your infrastructure.
- Up to 20x the accuracy of mobile LiDAR and 100x OTS drones.
- Dual-sensors provide 120MP effective resolution.
- 0.5MM GSD at a safe 10M distance from tower.
Enterprise operations platform toolkit
The VI Platform™
Our enterprise platform provides a central command center for managing drone operations, data acquisition, and dataflow automation.
- Manage orders, dispatch operators, and verify captures from one portal.
- Consistently perform tower data collections, regardless of the operator.
- Automate the full 3d data capture and processing workflow.
Enhanced AI capabilities
We have exclusive digital twin solution partnerships for processing dense point cloud information to produce Engineering Class 3D analysis.
- Increased digital twin capabilities and analysis confidence.
- Automated tower inspections, analysis, simulations, and reporting.
- Engineering-grade tower and mount structural analysis.
Turnkey services and deliverables
Analysis & Reporting
Fully delivered site drawings, mapping, reports, assessments, and analysis generated from Engineering Class drone data.
- Generate 2D and 3D tower and site drawings.
- Receive standard tower, mount, and site reports.
- Perform structural assessments and forecasts.
Engineering Class Drone Data saves time and money with every additional reuse.
Reduce the need for physical site visits.
Decrease operational and capital costs.
Shorten the timeline of most site activities.
Reduce capital and operational expenditures.
Gain visibility of equipment and capacity.
Access reliable data and AI-based tools.
Increase the safety and efficiency of field operations.
Ready to get started?
Discover how a new class of digital twin will transform your enterprise.